Our recreation facilities offer the following amenities to our members:
- Three (3) outdoor pools, including:
- Competitive pool (25m) with 6-lanes, plus diving well with two (2) 1m diving boards.
- Intermediate pool (up to 3.5ft deep).
- Enclosed wading pool for little tykes.
- Swim & Dive teams offering daily fitness training and weekly competitive swim meets to all children, from preschool age through high school, regardless of current level of ability. Our teams are charter members of the Northern Virginia Swim League, the largest swim league on the East Coast!
- Swimming lessons also available for all community children for a nominal fee.
- A large shade pavilion with picnic tables, available for rental to host private parties. Reservation information can be found here.
- Bath house with showers (and plenty of hot water)!
- Mature trees to provide lots of shade on hot summer days.
- Picnic area, volleyball/badminton area, and lots of room for kids to play.
- BBQ grills available for use.
- Safe, family friendly environment monitored at all times by professional lifeguards.
- Organized social events throughout the swimming season, including all ages parties, kid's parties, adult parties, chaperoned sleep-over parties, BBQs, potlucks, and much more!
- Interested in playing tennis? More information can be found on our Tennis page.